How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 13
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Criminal Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Further to my question of January 26th I have further

Customer Question

Further to my question of January 26th I have further question
Is there possibility that you can help to find out what her current position is.
She told us last year that she had filed bancruptcy we do not know if this is the truth.
If she has filed bancruptcy how long are they going to take the money from her account..
What we are interested is how much she can pay us on monthly bases. If we appoint you as out lawyers how much will your service cost
Thanking you and looking forward to receiving your reply
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Criminal Law
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for the question. Before we get into the details you need to know that this is a US based website and it's not a law firm. We experts cannot represent you in any specific legal proceedings. We can give legal information and recommendations based on our experience, but we cannot be "your lawyers".

If you need representation in court, or context specific legal advice, you'll need to see a lawyer of your own in person.

Having said that, is there something I can help you with?