Canada Criminal Law

Have a Criminal Law Question? Ask an Expert.

Récently I was in winner with my kids I took cosmetics my…

Customer Question
Hi, récently I was in...
Hi, récently I was in winner with my kids I took cosmetics my kids were nagging I wanted to give them the sensor to make them busy but they were nagging all the time I purchased but I district to pay items and security called me to stay as a thief the police came and I explained them what happened and because my kids were crying they let me go and told me that they'll call me now I want to know what will happen?? Will it record as a criminal ???
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Criminal Law
2/9/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Are you saying that they said you could leave and that they would call you or that the police would speak to you?

When did this happen?

It happend last night
Police came there talked to me , my kids were crying she told me you could leave and we will call you
I want to know what will happen now... And should I going to court or will it record as a criminal in my history???

Who said they would call you? The police or the store?

The security told me that I'll be sued around 100$ and police told me we will call you.
What will happen now??? How long should I have to wait ??
Are you there ??? Am I going to get my answer or it's impossible ??