How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 13
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Criminal Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help!

Customer Question

I need help!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Please provide the facts. Also provide your province. Then provide your specific question. It is only then that I or anyone else will know if we can provide you with the information you need.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
|Ontario, License suspension 10 years. 3 DWI one in Ney York sate 2 in Ontario. now I have interlock for life. Can I dispute this?
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

I'm going to opt out. This is not an area of law that I am familiar enough with.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.