Canada Business Law

Have Canadian Business Law Questions? Ask an Expert.

I am a US resident-living in the US now--I have a question…

Customer Question
I am a US resident-living...
I am a US resident-living in the US now--I have a question about how to pursue a legal -business issue in canada
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Canada Business Law
3/14/2018
Business Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Please set out your basic facts and then your specific question.

Please also let me know what province this is.

Thanks

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!