Canada Business Law

Have Canadian Business Law Questions? Ask an Expert.

There. I am in Canada Vancouver. Nothing i had a question. I…

Customer Question
Hey there my name...

Hey there my name is ryan

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

I am in Canada Vancouver

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Nothing i had a question

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to talk with lawyer directly and its very important

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Business Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/28/2017
Business Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you are in a difficult situation.

If you want a call you have to click on the call button.

can you call me please.

No.

I just explained how this works. Here is my post again: