Canada Business Law

Have Canadian Business Law Questions? Ask an Expert.

I am in British Columbia I have a bad business partner and…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I am...

Second opinion] I am in British Columbia I have a bad business partner and several questions and it will require reading a couple letters i wrote should i enter the documents with questions?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No it is BC and i live in BC Canada and the matter is with the rules regarding British Columbia Corporations

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No and nothing has been filed

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Shld i attach the documents for him to look over before he decides I am allowed more than one question with this service? is that correct?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Business Law
12/18/2017
Business Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Thanks for requesting me and I did see your question yesterday.

But the reason why no one answered, including me, is we cannot review documentation on this site.

If you want to give me the general picture I can answer your questions but otherwise you really do need to retain your own lawyer.

what do you mean you cant review documentation

I am not able to review letters or contracts etc.