Canada Business Law

Have Canadian Business Law Questions? Ask an Expert.

I am wanting someone to review a loan contract and let me…

Customer Question
I am wanting someone to...
I am wanting someone to review a loan contract and let me know if it is legitimate.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Business Law
11/30/2017
Business Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I just composed a lengthy and complete answer but then realized that I've answered this before. So I deleted my post.

You never rated me and that harmed my stats and I worked for free.

You asked for a second opinion but no one provided it. They won't if they agree with me and especially won't if they see I was not paid.

I thought I rated you?

You didn't so please do so now.

If you want to do that and then discuss this issue here further let me know.

If you were hoping for a second opinion you can certainly wait to see if anyone has a different one than I do.

How do I rate you?

You go to the stars at the top of the page on this post:

https://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/582eac4bd1b54a9e8bef60a8a00ce1a2

Rating doesn't cost you a think but it let's me get paid so thanks very much.

The rating did not go through. It's harming my stats so please rate me. You don't get charged a thing for rating me.

But also, the last time you posted you posted on the US site. That lawyer is asking for more money but also he cannot answer.