Canada Business Law

Have Canadian Business Law Questions? Ask an Expert.

How I I go about converting my Dec 6 motion hearing to be…

Customer Question
How  I   I  go ...
How  I   I  go  about  converting  my  Dec 6   motion  hearing   to  be   presented  orally   because  it    on  concent .   The  defense  has  consented  to  the   motion  now   but  I  don't  want to  have  to  file  the   same  motion  again and  pay  the  160  again  so is  there  any   way   to  convert  it .  What  is the  court  procedure  for  this  .
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Business Law
11/23/2017
Business Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am not sure what you mean. Are they consenting to what you are asking for in the motion or to it being presented orally?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!