Canada Business Law

Have Canadian Business Law Questions? Ask an Expert.

I am a subcontractor did a work for the contractor worth…

Customer Question
I am a subcontractor did...
I am a subcontractor did a work for the contractor worth 10,000 and we invoiced them but they dont want to pay !
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Canada Business Law
9/25/2017
Business Lawyer: rayanswers, Canada Law Answer Team replied 9 months ago
rayanswers
rayanswers, Canada Law Answer Team

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Whats state here,thanks was this on a real property?

In BC Canada

Stand by this is in US law they will move it, no need to rate or reply.

Business Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

I am sorry to hear this.

Was the work done on a property?

When did you substantially complete the work?

no phone calls please am onsite

You missed one question.

When was the work substantially done?

Business Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 8 months ago

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!