Canada Business Law

Have Canadian Business Law Questions? Ask an Expert.

I need to understand. In a Case Planning Conference I was…

Customer Question
I need to understand. In...
I need to understand. In a Case Planning Conference I was ordered to have particulars done by October 2 2017. however, the defendants were ordered to do its list of documents by October 17, 2017. Why would I have to do particulars before I received the defendants list of documents. The defendants list of documents should have been done months ago. I feel I need access to their of documents before I can do particulars. Please advise.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Business Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/14/2017
Business Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What are the particulars supposed to be for?

What was the reasoning provided at the CPC to make this order.

Why would the Master say for me to provide particulars. None of the defendants gave me their list of documents yet, They were served six months ago. I was ordered to produce particulars by October 2 2017 and the defendants were told to produce their list of documents on October 16 2017.
Please Opt-Out. Can I get a different Expert please? Thanks

Seriously? I am the expert that has helped you repeatedly.

I was just about to answer but sure I can opt out.

Will you get another expert? Not likely but it's possible.

If you change your mind I don't think I will get notification unfortunately.

I don't think you even understand what the particulars are for because if needed they do come before the documents so perhaps ask the new expert to explain the purpose of particulars as well.

I am so stressed out over this. I do not want to do. I do not want another expert it. You did not answer my last question or questions so I was under the impression you did not want to deal with me any more because I ask too many questions and it was you who wanted to opt out. When I contacted JustAnswer I only wanted to clarify the mess. I spent the past four days trying to find a lawyer. I tried to rate again and it will not work.