Canada Business Law

Have Canadian Business Law Questions? Ask anExpert.

Canada Business Law

Sorry if something happened last night my credit card

Hello sorry if something happened...
Hello sorry if something happened last night my credit card expired and I had to put in a new credit card number to ask the question. When I put it when I put in the credit card number after I sent the question I realize that I had just paid for a single question that I told them that was trying to renewing my membership so they said that they can fix that. And that's how he fixed it but I'd never did see your answer. So he tell me that I would have to ask the question again once my membership kicks in ; so my apologies. But here's the question I asked last night---- the defense has sent me a factum from transcripts. They called it brief of transcripts -do I have to file the same brief and transcripts or can I refer to there's I wouldn't mind saving some money.
9/5/2017
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I understand what happened.

The answer is you can refer to the transcripts already provided and you don't need to provide your own copy.

Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Legal Ease
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer