How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 100023
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Business Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please let me know about coming to Canada as a skilled

Customer Question

please let me know about coming to Canada as a skilled worker
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Canada Business Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

There is a new program that is much faster than all the other programs. It is the skilled worker express entry class.

Given your education and work experience that may actually work for you.

Here is a link to the information you should read. There is an online test you can try which will tell you if you are eligible. Just follow the links.

If you or your spouse is able to meet the criteria for being a skilled worker, the other spouse and children would be part of the application process and you would all get your permanent residency status.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?

Related Canada Business Law Questions