Canada Business Law

Have Canadian Business Law Questions? Ask an Expert.

I want to start a company that leases appliances, do I need…

Customer Question
I want to start a...
I want to start a company that leases appliances, do I need a certain license? Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Business Law
Answered in 2 days by:
3/3/2016
Business Lawyer: Copperlaw, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Copperlaw
Copperlaw, Lawyer

Hi There, do you mean that you are wanting to start a "rent to own" type business for appliances? If you are simply entering into contracts with individuals to make payments on items towards their purchase, then you would not require any specific licensing for this, outside of the normal "business license" that you would need for the operation of any business within the province.

Please let me know if you require anything further at all.

Regards

Jim

Please advise whether you require anything further.

Jim

I would appreciate hearing back from you since I have taken the time to come in here to assist you.

Copperlaw
Copperlaw
Copperlaw, Lawyer