Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in legal practice and over 30 years in business.
28667836

I live in a mobile trailer court which I own along with the

Customer Question

I live in a mobile trailer court which I own along with the lot along with 16 other owners which is a bare land condominium all legalized with our bylaws. We presently have 7 members on our Board. Some of us non-members would like to change some of our bylaws. I am understanding that if 75% of us non-members present the Board with a petition with the changes we would like, then we are able to go through the process of changing these bylaws. I would like to know how to write up this petition letter. Are you able to verify this info for me and help me to write this petition letter?
Thankyou, Karen
Category: Canada Business Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

What province are you in please?