How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ulysses101 Your Own Question
ulysses101, Lawyer
Category: Canada Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 3567
Experience:  Over 10 years experience in litigation, focus on family, criminal, and civil law
Type Your Canada Business Law Question Here...
ulysses101 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you only help in USA or Canada as well?

Customer Question

Do you only help in USA or Canada as well ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Business Law
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 2 years ago.

Hello, thanks for the question.

If it's a question relating to Canada law, then you've come to the right place regardless of where you live. If your matter needs a US expert then I'll move it.

What's the issue, please?