Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

Student Anxiety Scores Study Hours 5 1 10 6 5 2 11 8 12 5 4…

Customer Question
Student Anxiety Scores Study Hours 5...
Student Anxiety Scores Study Hours
5 1
10 6
5 2
11 8
12 5
4 1
3 4
2 6
6 5
1 2
A study wants to examine the relationship between student anxiety for an exam and the number of hours studied. The data is as follows:
Why is a correlation the most appropriate statistic?
What is the null and alternate hypothesis?
What is the correlation between student anxiety scores and number of study hours? Select alpha and interpret your findings. Make sure to note whether it is significant or not and what the effect size is.
How would you interpret this?
What is the probability of a type I error? What does this mean?
How would you use this same information but set it up in a way that allows you to conduct a t-test? An ANOVA?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Calculus and Above
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/30/2018
Tutor: Ryan, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer

Thank you again for using the site. I'll be happy to help you with this problem.

Please see the document at the following link for the solution.

StudentAnxiety

As always, please let me know if you have any trouble downloading or accessing the file at this link, and please feel free to ask if you have any questions about this solution.

Thanks,

Ryan