Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

I need to read a multiple regression scatterplot. i need to…

i need to read a...
i need to read a multiple regression scatterplot. i need to explain it to a doctoral committee. can u help me: Can you help me clearly explain my equation (R2 = .21, F(2, 365) = 48.5, p<0.01) in a clear way?
3/21/2018
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

when do you need this?

now!??

Only interpretation of those R2, F, and p's right?

did u see the attached doc? i need to explain those plots and the equations

Is it ok, if I will send the answer tomorrow?

ok

Kindly accept the offer below, thanks.

GLENN GILONGOS

.

Hi
I have just posted below my email address. Kindly send these questions to my email, so that I can send the answer files through your email, on your required date and time. Thanks.

.

Hi

I emailed you

ok, I am doing it now.

awesome :)

Hi

I have already sent the answer file through your email. (please check your email)

.

If you still need help in your future home works (maths, stat, natural sciences, social sciences, English, essays, researches, excel, etc.), you can request me by putting my name at the start of your post/question like "FOR MR. GLENN only" (to avoid being lost and delayed) . Please reply asap, if you have received this answer file.
.

(bonus is very much appreciated!!!)