Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

Determine the range of values in which you would expect to…

Customer Question
Determine the range of values...
Determine the range of values in which you would expect to find the average weekly sales for the entire sales force in your company 90% of the time.
Calculate the impact of increasing the confidence level to 95%?
Calculate the impact of increasing the sample size to 150, assuming the same mean and standard deviation, but allowing the confidence level to remain at 90%?
Based on the calculated confidence interval for weekly sales on the sample of 50 reps at a 90% confidence level:
Calculate both Reps' average weekly performance and highlight if it is greater than the population mean.
You want to determine whether there is a statistically different average weekly sales between Sales Rep A and Sales Rep B.
Create Null and Alternative Hypothesis statements that would allow you to determine whether their sales performance is statistically different or not.
Use a significance level of .05 to conduct a t-test of independent samples to compare the average weekly sales of the two candidates.
Calculate the p-value?
Considering that individual you did not promote:
Determine whether this person's average weekly sales are greater than the average weekly sales for the 50 sales reps whose data you used to develop confidence intervals.
Create Null and Alternative Hypothesis statements that would allow you to determine whether the new Sales Manager's weekly average sales are greater than the sample of Sales Reps.
Use a significance level of .05 to conduct a t-test of independent samples to compare the average weekly sales of both.
Calculate the p-value?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Calculus and Above
File attached is the document for these questions
3/19/2018
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 4 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

ok

How much?
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 3 months ago

for a while