Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

I need to solve those two problems for Statistics. Questions…

I need to solve...

I need to solve those two problems for Statistics. Questions 1, and question 2

Tutor's Assistant: The Advanced Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

I need help in statistics problems

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Advanced Math Tutor should know?

Sure, I'm getting confused on how to get the results of the problems ect,.

3/5/2018
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Thank you for using this site, can you kindly post the complete set of questions?

Hi Do you still need help on this? Please reply.
I’m still looking for help, for those two problems. I did them, o made some mistakes.

Can you kindly post the complete questions? Thanks

GLENN GILONGOS
Phone call session started
I accept the call.
The president of a local consumer advocacy group is concerned about reports that similar generic drugs are being sold at widely differing prices at local drugstores. Upon surveying 30 stores, she collected the following set of prices at which one was being sold: this is problem 1
Problem 2
Inco Ltd is a major producer of nickel, which is used in the production of stainless steel. The annual demand for nickel and the amount supplied by Inco are shown in the table below:

When is this due? ( how many days from now?)

I don’t find anything on my answer. com.

Also there are missing information: in the problems you posted, it says
" shown in the table below" that table that is mentioned, is important so we can be able to solve these problem. Can you also send the complete information?

I have to return it tomorrow on the 15 of March. did some of them.

Do you have an email address?

Okay for problem 1 the numbers are 6.49, 7.15,6.09,5.99,8.65,9.49,5.25 10.95, 9.89, 7.20,7.69.7.19,8.34,7.15,10.29,8.35,10.99,7.90,7.76,7.60,9.20,7.69,7.35,8.09,8.75,6.29,7.99,6.89,5.62,6.25
a) construct a stem and leaf display for these data
b) calculate the mean and standard deviation for the data
c) Construct a frequency distribution for these days. Use six class intervals, with $5.00 as the lowest boundary of the first class.
d) Construct a relative frequency histogram for thes data.
e) The consumer advocate discovers that all the of the drugstores buy the product from the same wholesaler at $4.50. Given that the advocate considers a markup of more that 100% to be unfair, what percent of the stores sampled would be considered engaging in unfair pricing practices?
Problem # 2
Inco L.td is a major producer of nickel, which is used in the production of stainless steel. The annual demand for nickel and the amount supplied by Inco are shown in the table below:
Year 1980,1981,1982,1983,1984,1985,1986,1987,1988,1989,1990
World Demand (millions of lbs)
1150,1095,985,1145,1290,1230,1260,1410,1425,1450,1502
Inco Deliveries (millions of lbs)
345,342,251,314,356,358,380,477,495,514,490
a) construct your own graphical presentation of the data in this table.
b) calculate the mean and standard deviation of both World Demand and Inco Deliveries over the year 1980-1990.
c) calculate the range of World Demand and Inco Deliveries.
d) from your graph, please answer the following question: Has the trend in Inco Deliveries kept pace with the trend in World Demand over the time period.
e) using the mean values for World Demand and Knco Deliveries, what percent of the world demand is being met by Inco?

ok

Do you have an email address so I will just send the answer file to your email address?

my e-mail address is***@******.***

ok

Is this EST time zone?

You told me you answered the 2 questions. I didn’t find any answers yet.

The deadline is on tomorrow on the 15 of March, so I will send the answer file 1 or 2 hours before that, ok?

(home work posts usually take day or days to be finished)

Mr Glenn, I don’t find the answers in the email nor the texts. I see the questions I’ve asked you. There’s still no answers . I’ve checked all the links you’ve already send to me. No answers at all.

Did you understand what I said, I will send the answer not now, but maybe tomorrow (1 hr or 2hrs before your deadline). I said home work posts usually take day or days to be finished. (Please read what I post, before you reply)

Okay, I understand.

ok

Hi

I have already sent the answer file through your email. (please check your email)

.

If you still need help in your future home works (maths, stat,natural sciences, social sciences, English, essays, researches, excel, etc.),you can request me by putting my name at the start of your post/question like "FORMR. GLENN only" (to avoid being lost and delayed) . Please reply asap,if you have received this answer file.
.

(bonus is very much appreciated!!!)