Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

A friend of mine recommended you to me to answer these math…

For Ryan** A friend of...
For Ryan** A friend of mine recommended you to me to answer these math questions about linear programming and matrix algebra.
12/21/2017
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Hi,Thank you for requesting me. Please let me know what time tomorrow you would need these by. I wouldn’t be able to start on them until later tonight, so I want to be sure there is enough time to get it all done.Thanks,Ryan
Hi Ryan, thank-you for responding to my message. I need them done by 6pm tomorrow. Also would like to point out that I need the steps to get answers to be shown please! no detailed explanation needed, just the process itself to get the answer. thank you
did u get the questions? are they readable?
I’m sorry about the delay in replying. I was driving and couldn’t use my phone.Yes, I got the questions and they appear to be readable.As for the deadline, 6 pm in which time zone?
no problem! it's Eastern Time Zone, its 7:23pm right now.
Ok.
would you be able to get it done?
I expect so.
Alright perfect thank you!
You’re welcome.

Hi again,

Please see the document at the following link for the solutions:

Matrices

As always, please feel free to ask if you have questions about any of these solutions.

Thanks,

Ryan

P. S. Please convey my thanks to your friend for the recommendation.

Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Hi Ryan!Thank-you for the quick and professional service! Also will do and I will be referring more of my friends to you!Justin