Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

A study is run to measure the association between exposure…

A study is run to...
A study is run to measure the association between exposure to lead paint in childhood and ADHD. Data on n=400 children is collected and data on exposure and ADHD diagnosis are shown below. Data are also available reflecting whether or not the child's father also has ADHD. The relationship between the father's diagnosis, the child's exposure to lead paint, stratified by the father's diagnosis of ADHDFor father's with ADHD
RR=_______OR=____In father's without ADHD
RR=______OR=______Father with ADHD
Exposure to Lead Paint ADHD No ADHD
Yes 27 39
No 7 37
Father without ADHD
Exposure to Lead Paint ADHD No ADHD
Yes 7 32
No 22 229
12/20/2017
Mr. Glenn
Mr. Glenn, Math and Stat Expert

Hi

Thank you for using this site, when is the deadline of this homework? Please reply asap.

In one hour. It's only one question

ok

I was mistaken, It looks like I have 30 minutes left. Is that enough time?

ok

Do you need answers only or with complete solutions?

Just answers

ok

Kindly accept the offer below. Thanks

Mr. Glenn
Mr. Glenn, Math and Stat Expert
I accepted the offer.

I sent the answers thru your email

Did you see/received the answers?

Can you resend them? I dont seem to see it

With ADHD

Relative Risk = (27*44) / (7*66) = 1188 / 462 = 18/7 or approx. 2.5714

Odd’s Ratio = (27*37) / (7*39) = 999 / 273 = 333/91 or approx. 3.6593

Without ADHD

Relative Risk = (7*251) / (22*39) = 1757 / 858 or approx. 2.0478

Odd’s Ratio = 1603 / 704 or approx. 2.2770

a.) What is the prevalence of Hypertension at the start of the trial? 100%

b.) What is the Prevalence of Hypertension at the end of the trial? 80%

c.) Estimate the relative risk comparing the proportions who are free of hypertension at 12 weeks between groups. Relative Risk= 3/7 or 0.4286

Thank you so much!!

Welcome

Mr. Glenn
Mr. Glenn
Mr. Glenn, Math and Stat Expert