Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

Question 1 Given the linear correlation coefficient r and…

Customer Question
Question 1Given the linear correlation...
Question 1Given the linear correlation coefficient r and the sample size n, determine the critical values of r and use your finding to state whether or not the given r represents a significant linear correlation. Use a significance level of 0.05. r = 0.75, n = 9
Critical values: r = ±0.666, no significant linear correlation
Critical values: r = 0.666, no significant linear correlation
Critical values: r = -0.666, no significant linear correlation
Critical values: r = ±0.666, significant linear correlation
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Calculus and Above
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hello

You opted me out in the last post? why?

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

By the way, I saw the topics you posted before, they are more basic (types of variables, areas under normal distributions, etc.) compared with these questions ( linear regressions, multiple regressions, etc.) Did you also observe the big difference in the difficulty of the questions?

You didn't respond. Are you working on the questions?
They are the same questions
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

Since you opted me out, once you opted out an expert, it is impossible for us to reply. Also, if I were also the previous expert, I would also answer those questions for that price, since they are also not too complicated, compared to these ones, as you know, as you along a course, topics become more complicated. (I am answering now so do not opted me out again).

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

These questions are far more complicated compared with the previous one you posted, so it is only normal to expect a higher quote (since these questions will require more work, and more time.) That is the reason, I ask for some increase, I hope you understand.

I understand. Are you accepting the price I offered?
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

Can we increase the price? Since you told me you understand. More difficult topics/questions will also require higher price, as you know.

I understand that it requires a higher price than $25. If you won't accept my current offer, please let me move on. I don't know how to request another tutor right away without it going to you. Please let me know. Thank you I will give you a tip.
As I can see, you have answered the same questions in a different post. Please let me know if you will give me the answers. thank you.
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

maybe there are any more available, so do you mean any increase in the price is not possible?

No, not possible. I am offering the $36 plus tip.
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

I lowered now the increase, no need to give me a tip. Just accept the offer.

I'm sorry I cannot. I'm on a strict budget.
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

I checked the questions you are referring to, They are different to the ones you are posting. it means, I will complete redo and answer again from the start all the questions, which took me hours also to answer. So what do you think?

They should be the same ones.
These will take you hours?
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

I will attach the actual questions I answered a few days ago.

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

Here it is

Will these answers give me an A?
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

Check for your self, they seems to be alike, but since all numbers are different, i need to encode again and answer again completely different, as you can see, even the options are different, so I can not simply give you the previous answers, or else you will definitely get a zero mark, do you understand? So I need to answer again these questions from the start, redo the whole work

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

Compare the options (alternatives) of each questions to the one you send me, they are complete different numbers, so definitely expect that their answers are totally different, do you get it?

Nevermind. Thank you for your time. I cannot check to see if they are correct as it only gives me one chance to answer.
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

ok