Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

Question 1 Given the linear correlation coefficient r and…

Customer Question
Question 1Given the linear correlation...
Question 1Given the linear correlation coefficient r and the sample size n, determine the critical values of r and use your finding to state whether or not the given r represents a significant linear correlation. Use a significance level of 0.05. r = 0.75, n = 9
Critical values: r = ±0.666, no significant linear correlation
Critical values: r = 0.666, no significant linear correlation
Critical values: r = -0.666, no significant linear correlation
Critical values: r = ±0.666, significant linear correlationQuestion 2Construct a scatterplot for the given data. Choose A, B, C, or D.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Calculus and Above
12/4/2017
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Thank you for using this site, when is the deadline of this homework? Please reply.

Hi Mr. Glenn,
It's due at 11pm EST
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

Kindly accept the offer below. Thanks

Is this in addition to the $36?
I attached the possible answers as well.
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

Ah yes, computations of questions are complicated and besides, it is a very urgent homework.

I'm sorry I'm not sure if I can do that.
I can tip you. I attached the possible answers and don't need the full answers written out. It's multiple choice.The choice to make it $36 was also for "soon" answers. Please let me know, thank you.
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

But the questions require complicated work, and besides this is too urgent,

OK, so you are not able to do it for the amount I offered you? To be honest I usually use the same tutor and they don't charge more than $25 and gets them back to me quickly. I understand if you do not accept, I will move on. Thank you!
Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you.