Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

I need expert tutor that can help with statistics

Customer Question
assignments...
I need expert tutor that can help with statistics assignments
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Calculus and Above
12/2/2017
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Thank you for using this site, can you kindly post your complete questions?

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

Is this the same set of questions you asked ryan to answer?

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

Ah ok

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

When is the deadline of this home works? and how many questions are these in all?

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

How many questions are these in all?

35 multiple questions
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

ah ok

Are you going to do it now
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

I am still checking

I have not send it to your email because I don’t have your your email.
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

ok

Pls confirm it I have sent it to your email
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

ok

I need you to confirm it pls
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

ok

I can pay you extra $60 with the actual money I have paid before, I consider this extortion and justanswer.com should look at the way the tutors charge customers behind their back and make outrageous deal.
Thank you.
I can’t pay you $60. This is too outrageous and extortion
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

actually, $60 is still too small, with the 35 x 6 (210 questions) you want me to ask, Several customers are paying $50 for 10 questions only and still some even pay $20 for just one math problem. Have a nice day!

Thank you.... I know what I sent and what the workload. Maybe for them and not me.
Enjoy your day
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

actually, $60 is still too small, with the 35 x 6 (210 questions) you want me to ask, Several customers are paying $50 for 10 questions only and still some even pay $20 for just one math problem. And besides, this option (offer premium service) is actually a normal option here in the site, since experts usually ask for some increase, if the initial price is too low. (since the initial price is only an estimate, not yet a final quote for the total questions) Have a nice day!

Enjoy your day, I am not paying you any money.
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

Hope you find another expert! Have a nice day!

For sure! I will and am working on it myself. So no worries. Lots of site doing the same thing and will be happy to have this kind of money.
Have a nice day
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

ok