Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

Is there a cost for getting help. And how do you determine…

Customer Question
Hi, is there a...

Hi, is there a cost for getting help

Tutor's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Advanced Math Tutor. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Ok and how do you determine the total cost

Tutor's Assistant: The Advanced Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

I'm having some issues on my test that's due tonight, stat 200

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Advanced Math Tutor should be aware of?

No, it's just a matter of a time crunch at this point

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Calculus and Above
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Can you post the complete questions now?