Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

The​ z-score that corresponds to Upper P 65 is. Use the

Customer Question
The​ z-score that corresponds...

The​ z-score that corresponds to Upper P 65 is

Tutor's Assistant: The Advanced Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Use the standard normal table to find the​ z-score that corresponds to the given percentile. If the area is not in the​ table, use the entry closest to the area. If the area is halfway between two​ entries, use the​ z-score halfway between the corresponding​ z-scores. If​ convenient, use technology to find the​ z-score. P 65

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Calculus and Above
11/20/2017
Tutor: Ryan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Hi,Thank you for using the site. I’ll be happy to help you with this problem.The z-score that corresponds to the “upper 65%” of the standard normal distribution is z = -0.3853.If you want the z-score for the “65th percentile”, that value would be z = 0.3853.Please feel free to ask if you have any questions about this solution.Thanks,Ryan