Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

I want to know the answer of the question math. Families…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know the answer of the question math

Tutor's Assistant: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Families USA, a monthly magazine that discusses issues related to health and health costs, surveyed 21 of its subscribers. It found that the annual health insurance premiums for a family with coverage through an employer averaged $10,650. The standard deviation of the sample was $1,025.
Families USA, a monthly magazine that discusses issues related to health and health costs, surveyed 21 of its subscribers. It found that the annual health insurance premiums for a family with coverage through an employer averaged $10,650. The standard deviation of the sample was $1,025. Families USA, a monthly magazine that discusses issues related to health and health costs, surveyed 21 of its subscribers. It found that the annual health insurance premiums for a family with coverage through an employer averaged $10,650. The standard deviation of the sample was $1,025.

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Math Tutor should know?

A.
Based on this sample information, develop a 99% confidence interval for the population mean yearly premium. b.
How large a sample is needed to find the population mean within $235 at 90% confidence?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Calculus and Above
11/17/2017
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Homework category is not covered by Subscription.

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi

The site moderator just informed me that I may now answer this post. Do you still need help on this? When is the deadline of this home work? Please reply asap.

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

Do you still need help on this? Please reply.