Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

Are you able to assist me on a hw problem? 25 independent…

Are you able to...

Are you able to assist me on a hw problem?

Tutor's Assistant: The Advanced Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

25 independent polls of 1000 random people each are taken during the course of an extremely close election campaign. People in the poll are asked which of the two candidates they favor and the percentage who favor the incumbent candidate are computed in each poll

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Advanced Math Tutor should be aware of?

Estimate the standard error and the margin of error for each of these polls

10/20/2017
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Thank you for using this site, when is the deadline of this homework? Please reply

saturday evening there are more questions for the homework assignment.

Kindly post the complete questions

How many questions are there in all?

I can email them all and see what you think.

How many questions are there in all?

8 i believe

ok

Let me send them your way. Just need to type them out.
17. Reports from a new system set up to monitor internet use by computer employees. indicate that 145 out of a random sample of 1100 employees at a corporation accessed internet sites that were clearly not related to their jobs over the last week. On average, employees who accessed non-job related sites pent 4.8 hours per week at such sites with a standard deviation of 2.1 hours.
a.) Give a 95% confidence interval for the percentage of employees at the corporation who access non-job related sites.
b.) Briefly explain in one short sentence how to interpret this interval
c.) Statistics show that 10% of people nationwide access non-job related sites at work. Is this company really any different from the national statistics?
d.) Can we say that roughly 95% of people at this company spent in the range of 4.8 hours plus or minus 4.2 hours on non job-related web sites?

Kindly accept the small offer below. Thanks.

Let me use a different card really quick

ok

GLENN GILONGOS
Should be good to go.

.

Hi
I have just posted below my email address. Kindly send these questions to my email, so that I can send the answer files through your email, on your required date and time. Thanks.

cool
HiI have just posted below my email address. Kindly send these questions to my email, so that I can send the answer files through your email, on your required date and time. Thanks.