Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

Each year there is a 5% chance of expanding operations, what…

Each year there is...

Each year there is a 5% chance of expanding operations, what is the percentage over five years that business will expand?

Tutor's Assistant: The Advanced Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next business test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

10/15/2017
GLENN GILONGOS

When is the deadline of this homework?

This is a personal inquiry and no deadline. So take your time.

ok

Answer:
.

.

= 1 - 0.95^5

= 0.226219062

.

Kindly rate and accept the answer,
.
.
If you still have some math (or natural sciences or even writing home works) you can request me by putting my name at the start of your post, like "For Mr. Glenn only!"

GLENN GILONGOS

Do you still have any more questions? Did I answer now your question?