Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

I want a solution to a stat question right away. The

Customer Question
I want a solution...

I want a solution to a stat question right away

Tutor's Assistant: The Advanced Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

The question is https://www.justanswer.com/calculus-and-above/9eeet-ryan-detailed-answers.html

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Advanced Math Tutor should know?

I am looking for an answer to the question posted in https://www.justanswer.com/calculus-and-above/9eeet-ryan-detailed-answers.html and I also have another question.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Calculus and Above
9/23/2017
Tutor: Ryan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Hi,Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to help you.I'll need a few minutes to look up the solution to the question you are referring to. In the meantime, please feel free to post the details for your other question.Thanks,Ryan

Hi again,

Here is the solution for the question you referred to. Please check the solution carefully to be sure that the information used matches your specific problem. Often small changes are made in the data which affect the answer. I have also included the Excel file that was used to support the calculations.

CaseStudy

ExcelCalcs

Thanks,

Ryan