SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

I have a question regarding my hw, Just a question on my

Customer Question

Hi, Yes I have a question regarding my hw
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Just a question on my statistic hw
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Calculus and Above
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Suppose we want to estimate which candidate will win an election in a large city. Using this example, describe in your own words how you would go about determining this through:a. Drawing a random sample
b. Drawing a systematic sample
c. Drawing a convenience sample
& The “average” is a commonly reported statistic. This single bit of information can be very informative or very misleading, with the mean and median being the two most commonly reported.The median is a useful measure, but it can be misleading. Describe a circumstance when the median is very useful as the average and a circumstance when the median is very misleading as the average.
Expert:  HomeworkPro replied 4 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Is this your only question, or do you have other questions like it?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This is the only one.

Dear Customer,

That sounds good. I will make you an offer of $5.00 extra payment in order to use my own private email so that I can send you the answer to your own private email within no more than one hour from the time you accept the offer. This discussion post can be publicly viewed.