SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

I'm having issues with the frequency distribution table UMUC

Customer Question

I'm having issues with the frequency distribution table for the UMUC MiniMart between 3:00 and 4:00 PM on a Friday afternoon. It has been a struggle
JA: The Advanced Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I have the checkout time in minutes 1.0 - 1.9 with a frequency of 3 and need to find the relative frequency. Number 2, is 2.0 - 2.9 with a frequency of 12 and need to find the relative frequency. 3.0-3.9 find the frequency with the relative frequency being 0.20, 4.0-4.9 has a frequency of 3 and find the relative frequency and 5.0 to 5.9 find the frequency and relative frequency. It's confusing!
JA: Is there anything else the Advanced Math Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: I have twenty questions and I'm trying to answer them. This is the first 5
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Advanced Math Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to help you with this problem set. Can you post all of the questions in a Word document or PDF?

Thanks,

Ryan

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

Just in case there is any confusion, I can't answer the first five questions about the relative frequencies, or the frequency for the 5.0 - 5.9 class, without knowing the total number of observations. If you can send that number in your reply, I'll be able to get these answers to you.

Ryan