SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

56​% of men consider themselves professional baseball fans.

Customer Question

56​%
of men consider themselves professional baseball fans. You randomly select 10 men and ask each if he considers himself a professional baseball fan. Find the probability that the number who consider themselves baseball fans is​ (a) exactly​ five, (b) at least​ six, and​ (c) less than four.
JA: The Advanced Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Advanced Math Tutor should know?
Customer: I think that it is set up as 10C5(0.56)^5(0.44)^5
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Advanced Math Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: But I am stuck here
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Mr. Glenn replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site. When do you need the answers?

Expert:  Mr. Glenn replied 1 year ago.

please reply. Thanks