Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

Statistics and Problem Solving Test (Online) ; Multiple

Customer Question
Choice; 3-5 Questions. Must be available...
Statistics and Problem Solving Test (Online) ; Multiple Choice; 3-5 Questions.
Must be available to communicate with student online (I.e. email /chat) for answers. Due: Monday @2PM EST.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Calculus and Above
3/5/2016
Tutor: Mr. Glenn, Math and Stat Expert replied 2 years ago
Mr. Glenn
Mr. Glenn, Math and Stat Expert

Hi

Thank you for using this site. Can you post the complete questions?

I do not have access to the questions due to it being a test. As a student, I will not see it until I attempt it online in which I'm asking for expert assistance. The Professor has told us 3-5 questions; our midterm was 3 and I believe will follow same number of questions.

what was the topics all about, and exactly what time is it? (how many days or hours from now?)

Optimization models with Integer VariablesDecision making with uncertaintyQueuing ModelsRegression and Forecasting Models

may I know the exact time for the test?

so that I may know if I am online that time?

I have access to do the test anytime between now and the deadline @ 2PM EST Monday. So, tell me what time works best for you and we can plan a time for the test.
If you'd like, we could do today, tonight, tomorrow...

The test is 3 to 5 items multiple choice?

I'm sorry that was an error. No, it is NOT multiple choice it gives you a question and you have to answer (I.e. similar to homework)

ah

But only written answers, not In-depth Excel analysis, etc.
Mr. Glenn... Are you still interested?

I am sorry, I will just opt out, but another expert will attend to you (maybe, I might not be available at those days)

Thanks for the feedback. It's anyday/time before Monday at 2PM EST
Statistics and Problem Solving Test (Online - REAL TIME TESTING) ; 3-5 Questions.
Must be available to communicate with student online (I.e. email /chat) for answers. Due: Monday @ 9PM EST.
Textbook: Practical Management Science; Authors: Wayne L. Winston and S. Christian Albright; Fourth Edition
(ISBN-13: 978-1111531317 )
Sample Questions From Practical Science Book for Test:Exhibit 13-1A grocery store manager would like to use an analytical queueing model to study the lines of customers that form in front of the checkout stations in the store. During a period of time when business is steady, several store employees have gathered data on customer interarrival times, which are shown below.[Part 1] Refer to Exhibit 13-1. Is it reasonable to assume exponentially distributed interarrival times for the grocery store customers? If so, what is l?
Sample Problems and Answer Key is attached...
SusanAthena
SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree