Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

I am taking PMAN 635, IN NEED OF DETAIL HELP. 1. Sharp

Customer Question
I am taking PMAN 635...
I am taking PMAN 635, IN NEED OF DETAIL HELP.1. Sharp Cookie, PMP, has been offered a fat contract to help an investment bank, Sackem & Stackem, LLC, to determine if the company stock price has anything to do with sacking employees. Cookie, keen to show off her statistical analysis saavy immediately sets to work gathering data over the past 5 years. The data she gathers is as follows:Year Stock Price (Y) # ***** employees sacked (X)
1 22.45 120
2 24.50 105
3 28.50 150
4 36.50 220
5 42.25 325a. Calculate the mean averages of the coordinates
b. Determine the covariance
c. Determine the correlation coefficient
d. Using Excel calculate R Square (% of confidence) and the Y Intercept
e. Plot the points on a graph and draw the regression line
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Calculus and Above
3/4/2016
Tutor: Ryan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer

Do you need to show all of the calculations for each part, or is using Excel to calculate answers for part a, b, and c acceptable?

Ryan

Hi again,

Here are the solutions:

Regression

Please feel free to ask if you have questions about any of these solutions.

Thanks,

Ryan