Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

Identify the scale of measurement of each of the following…

Customer Question
Identify the scale of measurement...
Identify the scale of measurement of each of the following (nominal/ordinal/interval/ratio)
A) age
B) sea level
C) zip code
D). T-shirt size
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Calculus and Above
The standard deviation of the population of IQ scores is standardized to be 10 points. Calculate the standard error of the mean for:
A) a sample size of 14:B) a sample size of 9:
Scores on the LSAT approximate a normal distribution with a mean of 152 and standard deviation of 12. Use the distribution to determine:
A) the percent of LSAT scores that fall above 165B) the z score for a LSAT score of 135C) the percentage of LSAT SCORES THAT FALL BETWEEN 147 and 159
3/2/2016
Tutor: Ryan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer

Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to help you with these problems. I'll have solutions posted for you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Ryan

Can you cancel this order because I needed the answers asap but my time is up I'm sorry

Oh, ok. I'll send a note to Customer Service.