Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

Stats 2, it's an online class, how much complete the course,

Customer Question
It's an online class...

It's an online class, how much for someone complete the course for me

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Advanced Math Tutor should be aware of?

I suck at math

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Calculus and Above
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/27/2016
Tutor: Ryan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer

Thank you for using the site. How can I help you?

Ryan

I'm in stats 2, I'm doing bad, it's an online class. I want to pay someone to just do the class for me

I can help you with specific problems that you are having, but I can't log on to your school's system and pretend to be you.

No thank, how do I get my money back for this? I was charged 46 dollars when I was told it was only going to be 5..
No thank you

You can contact Customer Service for a refund. There should be a link on the page that you can use to contact them, or you can call them at(###) ###-####