Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

My name is ***** ***** and I need to know how you got the…

Customer Question
Hello, my name is...

Hello, my name is ***** ***** and I need to know how you got the answers to the list of questions

Tutor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

1. What is the future value of $5,000 in 10 years at 5%, compounded monthly?2. What is the future value of $10,000 in 8 years at 8%, compounded quarterly?3. If you receive $10,000 in 5 years, what is its value today if the appropriate interest rate is 8% and interest is compounded semi-annually?4. If you received $10,000 5 years back, what is its value today if the appropriate interest rate is 8% and interest is compounded monthly?5. At what annual rate of return can you triple your money in 8 years if interest is compounded monthly?6. At what annual rate of return can you quadruple (means 4 times) your money in 16 years, if interest is compounded quarterly?7. How many periods will it take you to quadruple (means 4 times) your money at 7%, if interest is compounded semi-annually? how many years will it take?8. How many periods will it take $500 to grow to$8,000 if you believe you can earn interest at the rate of 9% compounded monthly? how many years will it take?9. What is the present value of $15,500 received in 10 years if interest of 1% is compounded monthly?10. What is the present value of $22,000 received in 5 years if interest of 1% is compounded quarterly?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Calculus and Above
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/15/2016
Tutor: Ryan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer

Thank you for using the site. I'm currently working on the solutions for these problems (about half done now). I'll have them posted for you as soon as possible, and I'll be happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have about how the solutions were obtained.

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi again,

Here are the solutions:

Interest

(Click on the link above to download the solutions file.)

Please feel free to ask if you have questions about any of these solutions.

Thanks,

Ryan