Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

Calculus and Above

If one person selects a vehicle at random from the

Customer Question
dealership, the probability that the...
if one person selects a vehicle at random from the dealership, the probability that the person selects a domestic vehicle is?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes sorry didn't meant to hit send (Domestic total- 87) (foreighn total- 44) (total vehicles- 131)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Math Tutors or Teachers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Calculus and Above
2/12/2016
Tutor: Mr. Glenn, Math and Stat Expert replied 1 year ago
Mr. Glenn
Mr. Glenn, Math and Stat Expert

Hi

Thank you for using this site. When do you need the answers for this? (how many hours or days from now) Please reply asap. thanks

SusanAthena
SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree