Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

Math project

Customer Question
math project
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Calculus and Above
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/11/2016
Tutor: Ryan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer

Thank you for requesting me. How can I help you?

Ryan

I need help with my math project

What is required?

can i send you the instructions ?

Yes.

ok, thanks

Ok, I can help you with this.

It will take a bit of time to write up the solution, including the necessary graph. I'll get it posted for you as quickly as I can.

its not due until the 28th so its fine
if you'd like i can send you some examples that the professor posted?

Ok. I'm sure I'll have it posted well before then. :)

Examples would be helpful, for the purpose of matching their particular style.

While I know how to perform the necessary calculations, if my method looks "strange" to your instructor, it could affect how the work is graded. I find that mimicking the instructor's method and style is often a good idea.

its just of your too see the style.

Thanks.

Thank you !

You're welcome.

Hi again,

Here is the solution for this linear programming problem:

LPProblem

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions about this solution.

Thanks,

Ryan

Thank you so much!

You're welcome. I'm glad that I could help.