Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

I would like access to a previously answered question... I…

Customer Question
I would like access to...
I would like access to a previously answered question...
http://my.justanswer.com/question/guest/4e34190847a5414391c92e234416d462I believe it is the same ...
Use the definition for a ring to prove that Z7 is a ring under the operations + and × defined as follows:
[a]7 + [b]7 = [a + b]7 and [a]7 × [b]7 = [a × b]7
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Calculus and Above
Sorry this is the entire question...
[a]7 + [b]7 = [a + b]7 and [a]7 × [b]7 = [a × b]71. State each step of your proof.
2. Provide written justification for each step of your proof.B. Use the definition for an integral domain to prove that Z7 is an integral domain.
1. State each step of your proof.
2. Provide written justification for each step of your proof.
2/3/2016
Tutor: Ryan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer

Thank you for using the site. I'll have the solution for this posted for you shortly.

Ryan

Hi again,

Here are the solutions:

Ring

Thanks,

Ryan