Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

I have tried to download the file gss04student_corrected…

Customer Question
I have tried to download...
I have tried to download the file gss04student_corrected dataset and it comes up saying not supported file or damaged file what should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Calculus and Above
1/25/2016
Tutor: Ashok Kumar, Electrical Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ashok Kumar
Ashok Kumar, Electrical Engineer

Kindly forward teh questions here.

ok but this question I asked goes with an assignment I cant understand can you help or should I type in the whole assignment

If you have soft copy, kindly upload it some site sharing site such as wikisend/mediafire. After this, note the corresponding link and forward it here. It will allow us to view the questions.

This is the assignment: Using gss 04student_corrected dataset ---state the statistical assumption for this test/ using data data you selected select independent/dependent variables/devlop null and alternative hypothesis/ use the spss to calculate and independent sample "t"test" /report on the p value and the confidence interval/ interpret the confidence interval decide whether to reject or retain the null hypothesis/generate syntax and output files in spss copy and paste these into your application document/based on spss analysis report the results using apa format your report should include the following spss syntax and output files. Can you help me?
I just sent you the assignment above
I'm not familiar on how to send what you asked other than the question I just typed in
hello?????
can someone answer to let me know you are there?

I am not sure about it and, hence, will prefer to opt out. Some other expert will help you.

will I be charged if no one can answer? suppose I do not feel response is correct??
ok I'm going to bed/ i have a class tomorrow or (today) it is 12:57 a.m.
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Can I answer this? please reply asap

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
Phone call session started
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

Hi

Can I just use excel to answer this? I am afraid I do not have right now a SPSS software, but excel can do the work.