Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

Calculus and Above

SPSS report
, This is my first assignment on SPSS, and

Customer Question
Customer: SPSS report JA: Thanks...
Customer: SPSS report
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: This is my first assignment on SPSS, and I have to report the outcome from the statistic table. I have the number but I do not know how to explain. I am not a statistician.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Calculus and Above Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Calculus and Above
Hey how come I got charged 35$
Access the gss04student_corrected dataset in the Course Information area of the classroom to use for this Application.
Select one variable that is measured as a continuous or metric variable (age, Likert scale item, etc.) and one that is measured on a nominal scale (marital status, ethnicity, etc.).
The assignment:
State the statistical assumptions of this test.
Using the data set and variables you have selected, use SPSS to calculate the following:
Mean; Median; Mode; Range; Minimum; Maximum; Standard deviation
Generate syntax and output files in SPSS. You will need to copy and paste these into your Application document.
Use one kind of chart (any kind) to describe the data.
Based on your SPSS analysis, craft up to a one page double-spaced write up of the statistical results (include any additional pages needed for any APA tables or graphs and the SPSS syntax and output). Your report should include: SPSS syntax and output files; 1 chart.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Statistics
MARITAL STATUS
N Valid 1500
Missing 0
Mean 2.35
Median 1.00
Mode 1
Std. Deviation 1.640
Minimum 1
Maximum 5
Sum 3526
MARITAL STATUS
Frequency Percent Valid Percent Cumulative Percent
Valid MARRIED 793 52.9 52.9 52.9
WIDOWED 107 7.1 7.1 60.0
DIVORCED 213 14.2 14.2 74.2
SEPARATED 55 3.7 3.7 77.9
NEVER MARRIED 332 22.1 22.1 100.0
Total 1500 100.0 100.0
The second variable.
Statistics
HOMOSEXUAL SEX RELATIONS
N Valid 476
Missing 1024
Mean 2.13
Median 1.00
Mode 1
Std. Deviation 1.374
Minimum 1
Maximum 4
Sum 1015
HOMOSEXUAL SEX RELATIONS
Valid ALWAYS WRONG 270 18.0 56.7 56.7
ALMST ALWAYS WRG 24 1.6 5.0 61.8
SOMETIMES WRONG 31 2.1 6.5 68.3
NOT WRONG AT ALL 151 10.1 31.7 100.0
Total 476 31.7 100.0
Missing NAP 1006 67.1
DK 14 .9
NA 4 .3
Total 1024 68.3
Total 1500 100.0
where is my answer?
Answered in 3 days by:
1/17/2016
Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree