Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

Calculus and Above

Find the series at x=0 of the function f(x)=e^(-5x) Find the

Customer Question
Find the Taylor series at...
Find the Taylor series at x=0 of the function f(x)=e^(-5x) Find the Taylor series at x=0 of the function f(x)=5sin(-x) Find the Taylor series at x=0 of the function f(x)=1/(2-x) Find the Taylor series at x=0 of the function f(x)=x^(2)sinx Find the Taylorseries
at x=0 of the function f(x)=ln(1+x^2) Solve: dy/dx = (x^2)√y , y > 0 Solve: dy/dx = √y cos^2(√y) Solve: (dy/dx) sec x = e^(y+sin x) Solve initial condition: dy/dx = y^(3) sinx y(0) = 0 Solve: (dy/dx)y2 =3x^(2)y^(3) −6x^(2)
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Calculus and Above
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/5/2015
Tutor: Ray Atkinson, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Bachelor's Degree

How far does your instructor want the Taylor series taken?

I have to step out for a little school shopping. I will be back as soon as I can. Hopefully you will have an answer for me by then.

Ok, after working on these for a while, I should ask how much detail you need to see. There is a *lot* of typing for me to show all the work.

The next to last question includes a symbol that is not showing properly.

"dy/dx = y³ sin x" and then "y(0)=0"

As written that problem has no solution. Please resend that problem.

SusanAthena
SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree