SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

222mk, :Answer all 25 questions. Make sure your answers

Customer Question

For Ryan only:
Answer all 25 questions. Make sure your answers are as complete as possible. Show all of your work and reasoning. In particular, when there are calculations involved, you must show how you come up with your answers with critical work and/or necessary tables. Answers that come straight from programs or software packages will not be accepted. If you need to use software (for example, Excel) and /or online or hand-held calculators to aid in your calculation, please cite the sources and explain how you get the results.
I have the attachment of all the questions..
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Ryan replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

Are these the same 25 questions that another expert is currently working on for you?

Ryan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes, I'm not sure he is going to have them in time before midnight EST tonight though.. I posted two days ago and he just keeps saying he's going to have them soon and still hasn't yet.

Expert:  Ryan replied 2 years ago.

I can understand your concern.

The problem now is two-fold. Firstly, having two experts working on the same set of problems is bad karma, as it leads to conflicts. Secondly, at this point, I don't know that I could finish it all in the few hours that are available.

Ryan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes, I originally posted the question to you. I'm not sure how he responded back to it.

Expert:  Ryan replied 2 years ago.

It depends on how the request is made.

If you use the site's "request" features, then the question is only reserved for that expert for 15 minutes. After that, it is available to any expert. While this may not end up being what you desired, from the site's point of view they are attempting to get an answer to your question provided as soon as possible.

If you specifically mention the name of the expert that you want to work with, as you did with this particular page, then is it unlikely that any other expert will respond.

Since I wasn't online at the time that you made the original request, and I wasn't named specifically in the text of the question, it became "fair game" after the 15 minute timer expired.

(For what it's worth, I may not have been able to work on it anyway, as I had a family member in the hospital this week.)

Ryan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Oh ok. I understand now.

Thanks

Expert:  Ryan replied 2 years ago.

You're welcome. I hope it all works out for you.

Ryan