Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

Conventional wisdom suggests that women are more talkative…

Customer Question
Conventional wisdom suggests that women...
Conventional wisdom suggests that women are more talkative than men. The data set “talk” contains data on the speech of 42 women and 37 men in the United States. Find the mean number of words spoken per day by women and by men. Also find the standard deviation
for both women and men. Then, use the 68-95-99.7 rule to describe both the distribution for women and men. Do you think that the data support the conventional wisdom? Why or why not?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Calculus and Above
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/2/2015
Tutor: Sandhya_sharma, Master's Degree replied 3 years ago
Sandhya_sharma
Sandhya_sharma, Master's Degree
Thanks for using Justanswer!
I am working on this question. I will send solution ASAP.
Let me know your deadline also.
Thanks
Thanks, ***** ***** tonight at midnight.
okay great..I will send before midnight..
Hi,Please find solution attached herewith. I hope it will help you. Please don't forget to rate my answer. Thanks
Let me know if you any doubt.
Please don't forget to rate my answer.
Thanks