Calculus and Above

Calculus Questions? Ask a Mathematician for Answers ASAP

Calculus and Above

I'm taking Statistical Analysis. Can you assist me with the

Customer Question
assignment?...
I'm taking Statistical Analysis. Can you assist me with the assignment?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Calculus and Above
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xu456dp6lfnvj50/Ashworth-Statistics-8_07_RETAKE.docx?dl=0 Here are the questions. I have 23 hours! Thank you so much!
5/27/2015
Tutor: Ryan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Welcome! Thank you for using the site.
I can help you with these problems.
After briefly scanning through these, it seems that at least some of them are missing information. For instance, in #9, the problem statement seems to be the last half of a sentence. Also, answer choices A and C are identical to each other, as are choices B and D. Also, for #12 and #16, there should be a table of values listing various sizes of peanut bags, and their associated probabilities. And problem #15 appears to be missing as well.
There could be other issues that I haven't discovered yet. I'll let you know if I find any.
Also, be forewarned that there have been issues with this set in the past where customers have reported disappointing results. It is imperative that you check that the questions that you answer EXACTLY match the ones that you have posted here, as any changes will affect the answers.
Thanks,
Ryan
Okay. You work on what you know while I go back to those questions. Thanks!
Ok, sounds good.
Ryan
Here's 9, 12, 15, 16https://www.dropbox.com/s/0be66qt2nzhmw0a/UPDATED-QUESTIONS.docx?dl=0
Thanks. I'll let you know if I come across any more that require clarification.
Ryan
Here are the solutions for the problems as they were posted:
Solutions
Please feel free to ask if you have questions about any of these solutions.
Thanks,
Ryan
??? Are you there?
I don't know what to tell you.
I'm not perfect, certainly, but there's no way that I missed 24 out of 40 either. These are not difficult problems by any stretch.
I told you from the outset that there have been issues with this problem set in the past. Did you check that the problems that you were answering were the same as the ones that you sent me, or did you just run down the list and enter the letter choice for each problem? Sometimes these computerized sets rearrange or change the problems if too much time has passed, or if you log out of the system.
Please understand that I am not happy with the results either. Unfortunately, there is only so much that I can do on my end. As for where I "got" the answers from, I worked each and every problem as if I had never seen them before. It's not like I just handed you any old file from my archives.
Ryan
Do I still have to pay for this? I appreciate your time but I think the full amount would be too much for a failed grade.
I can certainly understand your position.
I would recommend that you contact a Customer Service representative about refunding the deposit that you paid. There should be a link on the page that you can use to contact them, or you can call them at(###) ###-####
I'm sorry that it worked out this way.
Regards,
Ryan
Alright. I just called and got a refund. Thanks.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Sorry accidental button. Don't call.
You're welcome.
Ryan
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer