Cadillac

Connect one-on-one with a verified cadillac mechanic who will answer your question

Mechanic01
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All cadillac mechanics are VERIFIED
To remove the roof rack on my2017 Escalade Do you just
Dan, Automotive Technician
To remove the roof rack on my2017 Escalade Do you just remove the end caps and take out the 8 bolts or are there more bolts to remove. … read more
Cadillac Deville DTS 2002 Cadillac Deville. How do I remove
Dan, Automotive Technician
2002 Cadillac Deville. How do I remove the immitation wood, plastic strip that runs the length of the dashboard just below the dash pad. I want to replace burned out bulbs.… read more
1997 STS: I bought both crank sensors and cam positioning senor.
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
I bought both crank sensors and cam positioning senor. Can they just be removed and replaced or do you need some programing eguipment. 1997 STS… read more
2001 Deville: wiper arm..I remove the plastic cover and retaining nut
Ron Z.
Ron Z., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
how do I remove the wiper arm, not the blade, from a 2001 Deville. I remove the plastic cover and retaining nut but the arm won't come off the post.… read more
Broken canister top. 2008 cts. How can I either remove the
Gary
Gary, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
How can I either remove the canister or just the top… read more
you replace the power steer pressure line or hose?..see the top end
JHoop
JHoop, Owner,Technician
How do you replace the power steer pressure line or hose? I can see the top end but I don't know where to locate the other end. Can you give me the steps to take to remove this pressure line or hose?… read more
How do you take the battery out of the 2008 CTS. I have
Dan, Dealership Technician
how do you take the battery out of the 2008 CTS. I have taken the cables off and removed the front foot clamp. It just won't lift out after sliding it as far toward the clamp as possible. is there a s… read more
HOW DO I REMOVE THE LEFT REAR DOOR PANEL...SOME FRAGILE PLASTIC CLIPS
BigBob
BigBob, Service Manager
HOW DO I REMOVE THE LEFT REAR DOOR PANEL. I KNOW THERE ARE SOME FRAGILE PLASTIC CLIPS IN THERE IF NOT DONE CORRECTLY.… read more
assembly have to be removed?I also have turn signal lights..indicator
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician
How do you replace the Headlight bulbs - does the assembly have to be removed? I also have turn signal lights that illuminate the side of the car when the indicator is used - they do not work even whe… read more
Cadillac Catera: I just finished a top end rebuild on my 2001
Mike S.
Mike S., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I just finished a top end rebuild on my 2001 Catera Sport. I know everything is timed right and assembled properly. It cranks but won't start. Its getting fuel and I pulled one code (P1530) for the ig… read more
2001 DeVille: plastic cap and nut from the stud but the arm wont come
Ron Z.
how do I remove or adjust the wiper arm, not the wiper blade, on my 2001 DeVille. I removed the plastic cap and nut from the stud but the arm won't come off. Do I need a puller of some kind?… read more
How do i jump start a caddy deville. the battery in located
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
how do i jump start a caddy deville. the battery in located in the back seat. where do i connect the positive and negative cables… read more
2008 CTS: oil change..the large plastic shield..somewhere
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
2008 CTS oil change, do you have to remove the large plastic shield under the engine to drain the oil or is there a drain somewhere that is accessible without removing the shield… read more
how do you replace the tailgate handle on a 2003 EXT do you
BigBob
BigBob, Service Manager
how do you replace the tailgate handle on a 2003 EXT? do you have to take the complete inside black plastic cover off to access it?… read more
I know where the cam pos sensor is How do you get at it and what tools
brownjeff
brownjeff, Associate Degree
I know where the cam pos sensor is How do you get at it and what tools do you use to remove?… read more
2004 escalade: clips..plugs into back of instrument cluster
Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), Cadillac Mechanic
how do I remove the clips from wiring that plugs into back of instrument cluster for 2004 escalade? I do not want to damage the wiring.… read more
I need to replace my battery in my xts. But I don't know how
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
I need to replace my battery in my xts. But I don't know how to remove the piece on top of the battery … read more
min ago about the cady rear door reg, ok how do you get the plastic
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician
hey jerry asked you a question a min ago about the cady rear door reg, ok how do you get the plastic off? Are you there?… read more