Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where is the turnsignal on a 1999 Cadillac Eldorado etc? I…

Customer Question
Where is the turnsignal...

Where is the turnsignal flasher on a 1999 Cadillac Eldorado etc?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Eldorado yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am and I have checked both the fuse box under the hood and also the fuse block in the trunk both are good

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Cadillac
5/30/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 21 days ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Here is the information that you have requested. The turn signal flasher is located Below The Instrument Panel Left Of The Steering Column

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

If you still require a phone call, you will need to update your payment information. If you do not require more information and have found this information helpful, please, take a moment, to rate the service. Thanks again.

Cadillac Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 19 days ago

Just as a reminder, if you have found this information helpful, please, do not forget to rate the service, as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided.