Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Brought brand new battery but have no power 03 cts. Its

Customer Question
Brought brand new battery...

Brought brand new battery but have no power 03 cts

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Its nothing at a all

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CTS yourself? What have you tried so far?

The battery was bad ill put cables on it to jump it and i will have some poweer but not enough to start so i replaced the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cadillac
5/26/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician replied 2 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

With the new battery in the car, nothing at all has power?

Is there any power at the fuses?